Peak Freelance is a global membership community for freelance writers who want to find clients, scale their business, and ultimately, make more money.
Get access to pro workshops, templates, and courses to take your freelance writing business to the next level.
Freelance writing is hard. We’ve been there, done that, and got the t-shirt. Peak Freelance is the support group we wish we had back then: paid products, community, and A+ advice included.
From templates to courses, we’ve got everything you need to take your freelance business to the next level.
Peak Freelance is designed to be your go-to place for growing a freelance business you’re proud of. To help achieve that, we’ve created some incredible resources:
• Freelance Template Bundle: Go from nervous to confident freelancer with this bundle of 20+ templates.
• Freelance Writing Beginner’s Course: Learn how to grow a freelance business from scratch.
• Self-Editing eBook: Learn how to become a better self-editor — so you can feel more confident, impress your readers, and increase your rates.
• Advanced Writing Course: The step-by-step guide to producing an incredible article.
• Freelance Pitch Class: Taught by Kaleigh Moore, learn how to craft an incredible pitch that content managers can’t say no to.
Peak Freelance started in October 2020 as a way for freelance writers to reach “peak” career mode: no ebbs and flows of income, a steady stream of work, and actually making this freelance thing work.
Founders Elise Dopson and Mike Keenan have been freelance writing for 10+ years combined. This is our place to document the things that’ve worked for us, what we wish we knew earlier, and to create a support system freelancers desperately need.
Working with clients in your home country is one thing, but working with freelance clients across the globe creates a new set of challenges. Managing
We all get sick from time to time. But being a one-person business can make illness inconvenient, stressful, and challenging. Unlike full-time folks, freelance writers
The global freelance market is projected to reach $9.2 billion by 2027. But when starting as a freelancer, the idea that you could support yourself
You’re a writer who wants to turn your writing into a viable business. That’s no pipedream: As of February 2022, the average annual salary for
Dear Freelancer, What’s your best advice for someone new to freelancing? Sincerely, Getting Started Dear Getting Started, There’s no ‘best’ way to freelance and there’s
Every Friday, we round up the best freelance resources, job listings, and advice we’ve seen that week.