The best, highest-paid writers know their craft inside out. They can turn a keyword into an engaging piece of content, and write something people actually enjoy reading. (Yes, it is possible.)
This crash course in writing teaches you how to do it.
Note: This course is included in an All Access membership.
Aside from the eight modules that’ll teach you how to write an incredible article, this advanced writing course includes bonus templates and a Q&A session.
• Blog post brief template
• Outline template
• Conclusion templates
• Introduction templates
• Formatting templates
• Quote sourcing cheatsheet
We did a live Q&A session with some members to answer any questions they had about writing, including:
• Whether writing tools are worth the money
• How long it takes to write a blog post
• Dealing with US vs. UK English
• The pros and cons of using slang and conversational language
• Tips for working with editors
• How to set editors up to give you great feedback
• Why I do manual outlining/research, rather than having an AI tool do it for me
• Popular writing formulas we use
• How to start a writing swipe file
This course was made with freelance writers in mind–including email copywriters, bloggers, and direct response copywriters. But, the lessons taught inside the writing course apply to anyone writing online. You’ll learn from it if you’re writing a personal blog, for a company, or just for fun.
Access to the course is $149. You’ll get lifetime access–meaning should we make any updates, you won’t have to pay any more. Note: All Access members get this included in their membership.
If you’re not happy with the course, you can get a 14-day money-back guarantee. (But we’d rather you tell us why you feel that way so we can try to fix it.)