Thanks for your interest in joining the Peak Freelance Slack community! ⚡️
To keep the community spammer-free, there are a few need-to-knows before we get started:
📝 While we love all freelancers, this is a community for writer/content strategists.
👋 If you’re already a Peak Freelance All-Access member, you’ll have an invite to Slack already plus all of our channels. No need to fill in this form!
⚡️ Certain channels are saved for All-Access members only. Info below.
Join the Peak Freelance community for free and get access to these channels:
- #announcements: Information on what’s happening in the community.
- #expert-interviews: See who’s on our expert interview series (note the recordings are behind the membership paywall).
- #general: Chat about anything you want (freelance-related).
- #introductions: Introduce yourself and meet new members.
- #questions: Get answers to your burning questions.
- #watercooler: Chat about anything you want (non-freelance-related).
- #wins: Let the community rally around and celebrate when you’ve done something you’re proud of.
All Access channels
Anyone with an All-Access Peak Freelance membership gets access to all of those 👈 channels plus:
- #AMA: Twice a month, we host ask-me-anythings with freelancers, content managers, and more.
- #feedback: Need a second pair of eyes on a piece of content? Get it here.
- #jobs: A livestream of the best freelance writing jobs we see (and members share).
- #promote: Get RTs, likes, or shares of your published work by promoting it here.
- #resources: A running list of the tools we use and recommend.
- #quotes: Source (and respond to) quotes from other members for your articles.