Want to submit a guest post to our website? We’re looking for freelance writers to talk about freelance writing–so we already know you’ll be good at the topic 😉
Before submitting a guest post, here are some things we need from you:
- 1,000+ words of unique content
- on freelance-related topic or keyword
“What’s in it for me?”
…That’s probably what you’re questioning right now.
When submitting a guest post to Peak Freelance, you’ll get:
- A byline on our website with your own author bio
- A link to your website in the post itself
- Direct feedback from Elise and Mike to fine-tune your post (feedback you can carry over to your client work)
How to submit your post
To submit your post to Peak Freelance, please follow these instructions:
- Find a freelance writing-related keyword that you think we need to target. Some examples of finished posts targeting a keyword are “freelance writer website” and “become a freelance writer“.
- Do a site search to see if we’ve covered it before.
- If we haven’t, tell us the keyword in this submissions form and we’ll get back to you:
We’ll then tell you whether to go ahead. If so, we’ll ask you for an outline before you write the whole thing. It’ll save us both time and get things right first-time.
We can’t wait to read your submission!